Merchant Coupons and Deals from Good-Cents.com

This blog is dedicated to providing sun safety tips and product information.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

SunFriendlyProducts.com Privacy Policy

This site is hosted by Yahoo! Store. Yahoo! hosts the store pages, orderingsystem, and order data. Yahoo! automatically collects order information butmay only use this information in the aggregate. If you accessed this storethrough Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! also automatically collects informationabout your shopping experience. Please see the Yahoo! Privacy Policy for moreinformation about how Yahoo! uses this information.Also, please feel free to review Sun Friendly Products Privacy Policy.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Mom of three and business owner to SunFriendlyProducts.com. The best part of my business is watching my kids having fun in the Solaroo clothing line my husband and I have created. Mixing business with pleasure works in our family run business!