Merchant Coupons and Deals from Good-Cents.com

This blog is dedicated to providing sun safety tips and product information.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

River Rat Tube

Cool Tube...Premium 48" tube with SUPER-TOUGH vinyl construction. Two air chambers with all-around rope. Smooth inner seam. Repair Patch.Keywords: pool float, child, children, boys, girls, kid float, floats, beach, inflatable toy, inflatable toys, outdoor toy, outdoor toys, outside toy, outside toys, outdoor fun, kid toy050-68209$9.95 Copyright

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of three and business owner to SunFriendlyProducts.com. The best part of my business is watching my kids having fun in the Solaroo clothing line my husband and I have created. Mixing business with pleasure works in our family run business!